Wednesday 29 October 2008

2nd club speed session

Tonight was my 2nd club run - another speed session! It was the same distance and the same intervals as last week. Only tonight it felt easier, maybe because I knew what was coming. And tonight I was not the slowest, so I guess there is hope for me!
And I actually enjoyed the session, have I mentioned that?!
The only downside was that Thomas only did the warm up due to his injury from last week. So he really has to be careful and is now not too keen on these speed sessions.
I might do my 1st club race on Saturday, the Colin Shields Road Race, but only if we are not away for the weekend. If the weather is nice we might head off for a long walk in the autumn gold (there is hoping). The Lochaber HM in Fort William was originally on the programme, but has to be scrapped due to Tom's injury.

1 comment:

Brian Mc said...

I like the new look blog and new look lady! I'm sure the reluctance will disappear from your running by the time the Devil comes round next year. :-)