Friday 18 June 2010

Good luck

Just wanted to wish everyone involved in this year's WHW Race good luck! I hope for the runners that they'll achieve their dreams. If you were lucky enough not to have had any problems in your preparation, go for it, whatever your goal is. If you've had a few hickups, I hope that everything can come together and you will still have a good race. And if it comes to the worst and for some (unforeseen) circumstances you can't finish the race, don't despair. It's not the end of the world but only the end of your run. And there will be other runs. (I know people don't like to hear this, but given our experiences I thought I should mention it :-))
For those involved in planning, organising, marshalling, supporting. Good luck to you as well. I hope there won't be any big problems along the route. And I'm sure the commitee has been working hard to ensure that the race will start and finish in the unique spirit that Dario created. Thank you for that in advance!

See you all in Milngavie.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Hi Silke,

I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for the well wishes - 7 days to due date not that I'm counting!.
I really hope all goes well this weekend for you both and for everybody doing the race.
Lots of luck!

Kaz

Tim said...

Thanks for your comments Silke, much appreciated. I do hope that one particular runner has a better year this year. ;-)